All these services are rendered to enable patients enjoy a healthy life style where they feel no hesitationin displaying their beautiful smile
Bonding is a popular method to enhance your smile. Bonding can be used to correct cracks, gaps in teeth, as a filling after a cavity has been removed or to cover up stains or discolored teeth.
Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. Just like natural teeth, dental implants are comprised of a root and crown (the visible part of the tooth that’s used to chew food). The root holds the tooth securely under the gum and is anchored to the jaw. The difference is that implants are made of titanium.
If your dentist notices that a tooth is decayed or seems weakened/cracked a crown may be necessary to make sure that there are no additional problems with the tooth. In cases like this a filling or bonding will not be sufficient.
Preventative dentistry is based on managing and monitoring your dental health to keep your teeth healthy and detect any oral health issues before they turn into more serious problems. A preventative dentistry appointment includes cleaning to remove plaque and tartar, a dental examination, and screening for oral cancer.
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Exam
- Digital X-Rays the mouth
Your child will receive state-of-the-art oral care from our team.
- Dental Emergencies
- Exams & Dental Cleanings
- Dental Sedation
- Digital X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Restorations
Your smile is the first thing people observe when you approach them. So, you got to keep it immaculate.
With time, your teeth get discolored from food and drinks that you consume.
Factors that Cause Yellowing of Teeth
- Diet including soda, coffee, tea
Wisdom teeth often cause problems as they are trying to protrude through the gums. When a wisdom tooth is impacted, it means the tooth is coming in at an angle and not straight through the gum line. This can cause pain, the tooth can come in unevenly, or the tooth may only emerge partially.
our cleaning appointment will include a dental exam and the following:
- Removal of calculus (tartar): Calculus is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque: Plaque is a sticky, almost invisible film that forms on the teeth. It is a growing colony of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva. The bacteria produce toxins (poisons) that inflame the gums. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease!
- Teeth polishing: Remove stain and plaque that is not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
Dental bridges are a great way to replace missing teeth. Bridges are made from gold, metal, alloys, or porcelain to ensure that they are strong and durable.
At Dental Arts Clinic, our Denturists offer a range of complete treatment options for patients of all ages. From the preliminary consultation to completed dentures, or denture repairs and denture relining. This skilled team utilizes the highest quality materials to deliver the best overall experience. You have multiple dental options to choose from, including:
- Metal framework partial dentures
- Acrylic (metal-free) partial dentures
- Dental implants and crowns
- Denture relines
- Soft denture liners
- Implant-supported dentures